We offer twin, double, triple or family rooms all with en-suite facilities.
Based on 2 people sharing our rates are £41.00 per person per night, including breakfast of your choice from our menu.
- Groups welcome.
- Unfortunately out of consideration to other guests we do not take pets.
- Packed lunch: £6.00 per person.
- Travel cots can be provided at no extra cost, please notify us if you require this at the time of booking so that we make sure it is available for you.
- Washing and drying service available. £7.50 per load.
- We have free drying facilities for wet outdoor clothing only.
- Please check our online booking system for the latest rates and availability
Deposits and Terms
- To secure a reservation we require a £40.00 per room deposit which must be made at the time of booking. The deposit can be paid by credit or debit card which must be valid until after the date of departure.
- Check in is between 15:00 and 20:00. With our other guests in mind we reserve the right to refuse entry to guests after 20:00hrs unless check-in time has been agreed in advance.
- Unless agreed only paying guests are allowed on the premises.
In the event of cancellation we require 14 days notice. Due to the uncertainty of re-letting rooms at short notice, if less than 14 days is provided the full price is due payable immediately; more than 14 days notice will result only in the loss of the deposit.
We strongly recommend travel insurance that covers cancellation costs is used.
Whilst we appreciate that occasionally accidents can happen, we reserve the right to charge for any damages made to the room by guests. In the case of any Loss or Damage to the rooms a charge will be made against your booking guarantee card. Receipts will be provided for any damage costs or replacement items needing to be purchased. If any spillages occur in the rooms please let us know as soon as possible as often knowing what it is and catching it quickly can stop any major damage being caused.
Allt na Leven is a completely non smoking establishment, any guests smoking on the premises will be asked to leave immediately and a £100 cleaning charge will be added to their bill. Scottish Law prohibits smoking in public places.