Places to Visit
We are well located for day trips Fort William, Oban, and even Inverness and the Isle of Skye, all of which offer a variety of visitor attractions.
- Eat at the fantastic Loch Leven Sea Food Cafe serving qualtiy Scottish shellfish or the excellent Laroch restaurant with its Michelin star chef which serves the best of local produce.
- Glencoe Visitor Centre – a multi award winning centre
- Local distilleries: in both Oban Distillery and Ben Nevis Distillery, Fort William:
- Glenfinnan Viaduct. From Fort William take the train to Skye (Jacobite steam train runs in summer)
- From Oban take the boat to Mull and see ‘Balamory’
- Dolphin and Whale trips from Oban
- River Leven Ales – Tours by arrangement.